Managed Storage Service
Protecting your organisation's most valuable asset.
If you lose your data in any small to large organisation, you will quickly realise just how valuable an asset it really is. As your organisation grows so too will your data storage and management requirements and Bridge Point is here to help.
Bridge Point has a history of providing quality, cost-effective, enterprise class storage solutions and is now able to offer an ongoing Managed Storage Service (MSS) that is tailored to match each organisations unique requirements and supplement existing IT resources.
Overview of Service:
By using Remote Monitoring technology, highly-tuned Change Management Processes and Storage Expertise, we can deliver:
- 24 x 7 Remote monitoring
- Configuration and change management
- Fault isolation and problem resolution
- Event data collection and notification
- Performance, Operational and Capacity Management Reports
- Professional, skilled and personal onsite service personnel
- 24 x 7 helpdesk
- Cost effective and efficient remote technical resources
Bridge Point's MSS benefits organisations by:
- Removing the need for costly capital investments
- Creating predictable and affordable monthly IT costs
- Eliminating the upfront and ongoing training of your IT team and the burden of
- additional timely operational tasks
- Reducing the time required for storage management tasks such as the provisioning of new hosts or additional storage facilities
- Proactive monitoring on a 24 x 7 x 365 basis to identify potential faults before they happen
- Proactive health checks to ensure optimal performance and configuration
- Stringent change management processes to ensure configuration changes are fully researched, documented, and that a recovery plan is in place
- Multi-disciplined experienced professionals with strict adherence to skills and training maintenance
- High availability and reduced downtime
- Ability to focus IT resources on initiatives that deliver higher business value
About Bridge Point's MSS
Bridge Point's MSS provides organisations with the confidence that critical data will always be accessible and secure. It removes the burden of highly complex change and configuration management and avoids the cost and time of growing the skills of the IT team.
Bridge Point's MSS ensures that the storage solution supports the business goals and objectives of the organisation, and allows your organisation to concentrate on your own core business activities.
Bridge Point's MSS options give you flexibility at a fraction of the cost, just like you would if you employed expensive internal IT personnel, so you choose the way your storage infrastructure should be managed and maintained.
Fixed or Variable Cost - you choose
We understand that every business is unique with different IT requirements and Bridge Point will work closely with your business to tailor the MSS to provide a costing model that gives greater control over your ongoing IT budget. Whilst many organisations benefit from choosing a fixed costing model, giving them the security in knowing that they can budget for operational expenses and better control their cash flow, others prefer to be more flexible and therefore choose the variable costing method.